Monday, August 13, 2007

WARREN vs. JAKE: Make your voice heard!








This week's contest was a two-parter. One of the matches was a bloodbath (poor Patrick). But the other is still quite up in the air. In short: Warren is currently winning by one vote. And I'm not very happy about that. I spent forever finding someone capable of taking on Jake, and now I don't want Jake to lose! I really don't. But this contest isn't mine to decide.

Just so everyone knows (since I haven't really made this clear before), this WILL be a tournament. Round one involves fixed matchups between similar stars. So by the very nature of it, some of the hottest guys will be eliminated immediately (just to make it painful). But will JAKE be one of the unlucky ones who's eliminated in the first round? I hope not. That'd be tragic. I kind of expected him to go all the way.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...it doesn't seem right that you're doing a rematch just b/c you didn't like the outcome, but It's a run off I suppose. Warren Beatty wins for me.

12:40 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

There is no rematch, I just wanted to change opponents for Jake cause people were scoffing at Elvis (who, in retrospect, was a ridiculous choice... who even thinks about Elvis anymore?). I just wanted a good match. Frankly, I WANT Jake to advance and I definitely prefer him to Beatty, but I also wanted there to be some competition.

I'm doing here is reminding people to vote before it's over. Cause it's still very close.

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheerio, then.


Yeah, Elvis ain't all that.

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry - you shoulda put Jake against somebody he could more easily beat. He is hot and I probably would have picked him against a lot of guys but ultimately he's not really my 'type.'

(I already voted btw so don't count this as a new one)

4:50 AM  
Blogger Yaseen Ali said...

Jake.

11:40 AM  
Blogger NATHANIEL R said...

as much as I love my Jake, this one goes to Beatty who is the man!

love love love love love him

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home