Thursday, October 04, 2007

WHO'S HOTTER: (round two)
James Marsden or Ryan Reynolds?

JAMES PAUL MARSDEN

Nationality: American (Oklahoma native)

Age: 34

Height: 5' 10.5'' (or so his site claims; I'd guess he's shorter)

Trademark: boyish good looks, and that singing voice

Notable Work:
the X-Men films
(2000-2006)
Ally McBeal (guest spots)
Superman Returns (2006)
Hairspray (2007)

Upcoming:
Enchanted (2007)




RYAN RODNEY REYNOLDS

Nationality:
Canadian (British Columbia)

Age: 30

Height: 6' 2.5''

Trademark: perfect features, and that body

Notable Work:
It's not "the work" that's notable, per se... unless you count his workouts for Blade: Trinity (2004).

Upcoming:
Hopefully more roles that require a great body... but to be honest, I don't really know or care. I just like to look at him. Don't you?

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan Reynolds, without hesitation

4:24 AM  
Blogger RJ said...

James Marsden is one of the hottest guys around...so him!

5:49 AM  
Blogger John T said...

Marsden, easily.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Jimmy Marsden, please! *drools*

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan... *sigh*

12:20 PM  
Blogger DL said...

I'm saying James Marsden too. Body aside, I honestly don't get Ryan Reynolds' appeal.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

If you'd asked me earlier this year I'd say Reynolds, but I'm on Marsden's bandwagon after Hairspray.

6:18 AM  
Blogger liz said...

Ryan Reynolds' middle name is Rodney? My entire image of him is shot. Team Marsden!

11:44 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

You mean alliterating the R THREE times instead of two just pushes you over the edge? Or do you just hate the name Rodney? I think he looks kinda like a Rodney myself. Though I much prefer his first name, Ryan.

God, he's so attractive, though. Look at him.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on! Ryan is a GOD!

1:22 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Interesting fact: before Paulo, the votes here were cast entirely along gender lines. The gay men voted for James, the women voted for Ryan. Interesting. And not altogether surprising, considering Ryan seems very very straight, whereas Marsden has a bit of Baz-Luhrmann-queerness about him (very much a musical theatre boy).

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not a woman! But then again, I'm not "gay", so... I'm confused. :P

1:38 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Oops, I guess I'm wrong. I'm just going by the endings of words (I've studied a few romance languages in my time).

What are you then? I want to know about all my readers. This is why everyone should have a blogger profile.

1:44 PM  
Blogger schwul-und-liberal said...

James Marsden is a dream!!!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home