Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Round 3 is done.

That's it. No more.

It was really fun, though. This was my favorite round yet, in fact. I can't wait to see who makes the cut.

But for now, I'm gonna keep watching Project Runway. I'm already hooked on the new season. I'm watching the rerun of the premiere right now. Soooo addictive. I'll probably end up blogging about it before too long.

It actually reminds me of editing class... we do the same kinda thing where we all get a challenge, some specific scene to edit together or cut down, and everybody ends up doing something totally different. Then we all watch them, and our teacher Dia gives critiques. She's kind of Heidi-esque, in her way. She has a Miranda Priestly haircut, and is very chic. And pretty harsh, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home